COVID-19 SOLUTIONS: PMC is now providing the following solutions to enhance your response to the challenges presented by Covid-19:
- Thermal imaging cameras to detect elevated temperatures
- Standalone thermal imaging workstations for individual temperature screening
- Camera systems with occupancy counting and physical distancing monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Face Mask Detection systems
- Personal Partition Systems for dispatch workstations
- Cell Phone PTT (push-to-talk) apps that integrate and communicate securely with radio networks, connecting personnel regardless of their location
- Phone and conference calling systems to empower and streamline your remote workforce. Many integrations available, now including MS Teams
Please contact us today for more information on any of these solutions, or to let us know how we can better support your mission during these challenging times.
COVID-19 OPERATIONS UPDATE: In our ongoing response to the pandemic, PMC will continue operating at full capacity, but on a staggered work schedule, to maintain physical distancing. At all times, part of our staff will be working remotely, while part of our staff will be working at our Hazlet HQ. These measures are being taken to reduce the risk of infection to our employees and their families, and also so that PMC may better support you, our mission-critical customers.
If you need to stop by our shop for drop-off or pick-up of equipment, please set an appointment so we can handle your needs quickly and efficiently. We ask that you remain outside and allow us to come out to you, while we continue our distancing, mask-wearing, hand-washing and office sanitizing protocols inside.
During this time, we request that you use email when convenient, or call the direct line for the person you wish to reach. Please see the list below for general email boxes for the most common requests. We are hard at work and we will respond to your inquiry. As always, please feel free to call us for any important or time-sensitive matters, we are here to support your critical communications needs during this difficult time.
We sincerely appreciate all of our employees, vendors, partners and valued customers, and we want to do our part to get us all through this unprecedented outbreak. Thank you VERY MUCH for your patience and cooperation. We are here to support public and critical private communications infrastructure needs, so that the agencies we support can do their jobs to ensure the public safety and health of our community. THANK YOU for your service, and please be safe out there. We are here for you, and we will get through this together.